luni, 11 noiembrie 2013

So sweet

The week has started, bye bye to the weekend... I can only look at the pictures I took and wait for another end of the week. I just received the jewelry from Pesunmall that I was waiting for a while and I was surprised to see that I like a necklace more in reality then in the photos.

Saptamana a inceput , pa pa weekend...pot doar sa ma uit la fotografiile pe care le-am facut si sa astept un alt sfarsit de saptamana. Tocmai am primit bijuteriile de la Persunmall pe care le asteptam de ceva vreme si am fost surprinsa sa vad ca imi place un colier mai mult in realitate decat in poze.
Cardigan : Made by my mother
Blouse : Takko
Jeans : C&A
Necklace : Persunmall
 The necklace is gorgeous, it is exacly the style that I like a lot, sweet and kind of vintage. It has a lot of details and colors so I decided to inspire the makeup from it. It is so beautiful and so me. You can find it here at a great price.

Colierul este superb, este exact stilul care imi place mult, dragut si un pic vintage. Are o multime de detalii si culoare astfel ca am decis sa imi inspir machiajul de la el. Este asa de frumos si perfect pentru mine. Puteti sa il gasiti aici la un pret bun.
 
 
 Details/Detalii:
What kind of accesories do you like?

Ce tipuri de accesorii va plac?


All the best,
Anca


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu