duminică, 3 noiembrie 2013

Lady in red

What a better color to wear then red? I always liked red accesories, nails, jewelry and most of all dresses.  I also have a collection of red lipsticks, but today I went for a more purple shade on my lips.

Ce culoare mai buna este de purtat decat rosu? Intotdeauna mi-au placut accesoriile rosi, bijuterile si in special rochitele. De asemenea am o colectie de rujuri rosii, dar astazi am mers pe o nuanta mai movie pe buze.
"Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don't feel like Spring. I like a warm red Autumn."
Marilyn Monroe
igners want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don't feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marilynmon498620.html#FzsTqE0fOjg2pYU3.99



Dress: H&M
Earrings&Necklace:Bellast
Ring: Gift
Tights: C&A
Shoes:Deichmann
Let's take a closer look at the jewelry. The earrings and neacklace I just received from Bellast, they are a set and you can find them here. I really like them due to the flower and that is had that shiny black part. The ring was a gift from my boyfriend's mom.

Sa tragem o privirea mai atenta la bijuterii. Cercei si colierul sunt un set pe care tocmai l-am primit de la Bellast si il puteti gasi aici. Imi place mult colierul datorita formei de trandafitr si imi place alternanta intre negru si auriul rose. Inelul a fost cadou de la mama prietenului meu.
Do you like red things in general? How about dresses? What do you think about the jewelry from Bellast?

Va plac lucrurile rosii in general? Dar ce parere aveti despre rochii? Cum vi se par bijuteriile de la Bellast?

All the best,
Anca

*Am un blogsale pe pagina de facebook, daca doriti sa trageti o privire aici.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu