marți, 12 noiembrie 2013

Autumn and Winter Nail Art Challenge: 18. Purple

The second theme from the winter part of the challenge is purple.I know this theme should be about winter, but I just saw today a manicure at another blogger with flowers and I liked it so much, I decided to do some flowers also.

A doua tema din partea de iarna a colaborarii este mov. Stiu ca ar trebui sa se refere la iarna, dar astazi am vazut o manichiura la alta blogerita cu flori si mi-a placut asa mult, incat am decis sa fac si eu niste floricele.
Nail polishes used/Oje folosite:
 
-Wow 371
 -Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 105

Here are the themes/Acestea sunt temele:  

17. Penguin

I really like this manicure and I think I am going to draw a lot more flowers in the future. What do you think?

Imi place mult aceasta manichiura si cred ca am sa desenez mai multe flori in viitor? Voi ce credeti?  

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu