sâmbătă, 23 noiembrie 2013

Autumn and Winter Nail Art Challenge: 22. Poinsettias

I like the winter challenges a lot and I can not wait to do each one. It seems that soon we are going to see snow even outsite, so this themes will math the weather.

Imi plac provocarile de iarna mult si abia astept sa le fac pe fiecare. Se pare ca in curand vom vedea zapada chiar si afara, asa ca temele se vor potrivi cu vremea.
I decided to do a nail with essence breaking down gold and the rest of the nails with a beautiful green from Moyra. The poinsettias I drew using acrylics and added some glitter with golden rose nail art 120.

Am decis sa fac o unghie cu essence breaking down auriu si pentru restul unghiilor un verde superb de la Moyra. Poinsettia le-am desent cu acrilice si am adaugat putin sclipici cu golden rose nail art 120.
Nail polishes used/Oje folosite:
 
 
 Here are the themes/Acestea sunt temele:  1.Last days of summer 













I think I maybe will choose this manicure for Christmas. What would you like to wear?
Cred ca am sa aleg aceasta manichiura pentru Craciun. Voi ce ati alege? 

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu