miercuri, 2 aprilie 2014

Colored outfit and nude shoes

I am so happy when my packages arrive, I am like a little girl on Christmas day. I have been waiting for these  shoes and I couldn't wait untill I try them. So I took a look on my wardrobe, gathered a few items and went for a walk, ofcourse with my camera and my photographer, my boyfriend. 

Sunt asa fericita cand imi ajung pachetele, sunt ca o fetite de Craciun. Am asteptat acesti pantofi si ardeam de nerabdare sa ii incerc. Asa ca m-am uitat in dulap, am strans cateva piese si am mers la o plimbare, bineinteles cu camera si cu fotograful, prietenul meu.


I started the outfit from the Oasap blouse, when I ordered it I wasn't paying attention to the size, like the lenght so when it arrived I was like it is short...But no worries after I found a combination I really liked it. The material is not that light, so I think I will see the blouse again in autumn, because the weather is getting warmer. 
The skirt is from my Pink Clove order with the four skirts, I didn't got the chance to wear this as much as the others, but I am making it up.

Am inceput tinuta de la bluza Oasap, cand am comandat-o nu am fost atenta la marime, cum ar fi lungimea asa cand a ajuns eram gen e asa scurta...Dar nici o grija dupa ce am gasit o combinatie cu ea a inceput sa imi placa. Materialul nu este asa subtire, asa ca am sa vad bluza din nou in toamna, deoarece vremea devine calda.
Fusta este din comanda mea Pink Clove cu cele patru fuste, nu am avut sansa sa o port la fel de mult ca celelalte, dar recuperez.
 
Blouse/Bluza: HERE
Belt/Curea: Random Store
Skirt/Fusta: Pink Clove
Shoes/Pantofi: HERE
Necklace/Colier: HERE
Earrings/Cercei: Random Store
Sunglasses/Ochelari de soare: Firmoo

The necklace I think is perfect for spring and summer, so colored it can go with casual outfits also. Unfortunatelly it is out of stock, but you can find in the free shipping jewelry a lot of beautiful necklaces at great prices.

Colierul este perfect pentru primavara si vara, asa colorat poate merge de asemenea si cu tinute casual. Din pacate nu mai este pe stock, dar puteti gasi o multime de coliere frumoase si la preturi bune in categoria de free shipping.
The shoes are size 43 and actually, I can believe this, but they are a little bigger. The shipping is not free, but the price of the shoes are very low. Actually the express shipping was with 2$ less than mail and arrived after a week and a few days at the normal postal office. You can find here a lot of beautiful plus size shoes.

Pantofii sunt marimea 43 si de fapt, nu imi vine sa cred, sunt un pic largi. Transportul nu este gratuit, dar pretul pantofilor este destul de mic. De fapt transportul rapid era mai ieftin cu 2$ decat prin posta si au ajuns dupa o saptamana si cateva zile la posta normala. Puteti gasi aici o multitudine de papucii frumosi marimi mari.
Romwe news:
White And Black Fluid Stri pe d Shirt
1am 3rd April GMT, lasts only 24 hours!
400 pieces for $9.99! Don’t miss out. Free shipping.
It’ll help you save 75% in total
http://www.romwe.com/romwe-white-and-black-fluid-striped-shirt-p-59644.html?ofatasimpla


What do you think about the outfit?

Ce parere aveti despre tinuta?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu