joi, 17 aprilie 2014

Neon and spikes

Is it a surprise that I wanted some studs decorations for my nails? If you know me then it isn't and I couldn't wait to receive them. I am glad that they aren'to big because my nails are smaller lately and it they were to big it would look weird.

Este o surprisa ca am vrut decoratiuni sub forma de tinte pentru unghii? Daca ma stiti atunci v-ati fi asteptat la asa ceva. Sunt fericita ca nu sunt prea mari deoarece am unghii mici si ar fi aratat ciudat.
 I've got the studs, but what about the manicure? I look throw my polishes and two textured ones from Golden Rose attracted my attention. For the base I used Golden Rose Holiday 58, I remember when I just got it how I was staring at all that different particles in it. I made a design with Golden Rose Holiday 80, a neon yellow and then I added the studs. The final result remind me a bit of Shrek :))

Am tintele, dar cum ramane cu manichiura? M-am uitat printre oje si doua texturate de la Golden Rose mi-au atras atentia. Pentru stratul de baza am folosit Golden Rose Holiday 58, tin minte cand am cumparat-o cum ma uitam la toate felurile de particule din ea.  Am facut un model cu Golden Rose Holiday 80, un galbn neon si apoi am adaugat tintele. Ojele Golden Rose Holiday le puteti gasi si online aici la pretul de 13.50Ron. 
Rezultatul final imi aduce un pic aminte de Shrek :))

 The nail studs are from KkCenterhk and you can find them here or searching the website for the code NNAIL-DRN745. Do not forget that you can get 10% off using the code : OFataSimpla

Tintele sunt de la KkCenterhk si le puteti gasi aici sau cautand pe site dupa codul NNAIL-DRN745 . Nu uitati ca aveti 10% reducere folosind codul:OFataSimpla




What do you think about the manicure?

Ce parere aveti despre manichiura?

Romwe news:


Happy Easter day http://www.romwe.com/116--Happy-Easter-c-500.html
Up to 75%off. Hurry up!
More than 1000 styles. There is always a suitable one for you!
Start from Apr 15th, end on Apr 22nd.
Shipping within 24 hours.
By the way, the white lace blouse in 3D embroidery will be $11.99 on April 17th, save 64%.
http://www.romwe.com/201--romwe-hollowout-lace-crochet-white-blouse-p-66056.html

Beginning at 1:00am GMT April 17th,
Lasts only 24 hours, limited pieces available. 

 

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu