miercuri, 9 aprilie 2014

Simple and colored

Lately I have neglected my nails and also I haven't been posting manicures on the blog. I have a lack of ideas and I decided to use the nail polishes that I was obsessed with last year, the textured ones.

In ultima vreme am cam neglijat unghiile si de asemenea nu prea am postat manichiuri pe blog. Am o lipsa de idei si am decis sa folosesc ojele de care eram  obsedata anul trecut, si anume cele texturate.
 I decided to do a bright color combination, a bright green with a cute pink. So I used Golden Rose Holiday 81 and China Glaze Unrefined. For the other nails I used a green and pink normal nail polishes from Golden Rose Paris, then I added nail art crush shells in the same colors. It is a fun and easy manicure to do.

Am decis sa fac o combinatie aprinsa, un verde aprins cu un moviu dragut. Asa ca am folosit Golden Rose Holiday 81 si China Glaze Unredined. Pentru celelalte unghii am folosit oje verde si roz de la Golden Rose Paris, apoi am adaugat scoica pisata pentru nail art in aceleasi culori. Este o manichiura distracitva si foarte usor de facut.


Nail polishes used/Oje Folosite:
-Golden Rose Holiday 81
-China Glaze Unrefined
-Green and pink Golden Rose Paris
What do you think about the manicure? 

Ce parere aveti despre manichiura? Ati dori niste modele specifice sa realizez?


Romwe News:
 Greek" Print Grey T-shirt you have never seen before!
Sold at the price of $9.99, original price is $26.99,up to 63%off.
Only 300 units are in stock . Hurry up!
140 pieces for size S,
80 pieces for size M,
80 pieces for size L,
Only at 1:00am GMT April 10th, only 24 hours!
Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours.


All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu