joi, 24 aprilie 2014

Let it be green

Finally everything is green, the trees has leaves and the natures comes back to life. Only looking at the flowers, the grass it makes me feel better and gives me a bust of energy.

In sfarsit totul este verde, copacii au frunze si natura revine la viata.Doar daca ma uit la flori, la iarba ma face sa ma simt mai bine si imi da un bust de energie.
 I recently bought this shirt from Takko, it was on sale, also I used some coupons for an extra discount and I couldn't wait to wear it. The color is actualy greener in reality and it goes great with my yellow necklace. What I do not like is that it wrinkles easy, otherwise I think it was a good acquisition.
I combined the outfit with my lady tote owl handbag and I can say that the outfit is much cuter with that little bag. It has a really nice design, the leather is soft and you can find on the website in different colors, like pink, blue , light green etc.

Recent am cumparat o camasa de la Takkp, era la reducere, de asemenea am folosit niste cupoane pentru inca un discount si abia asteptam sa o port. Culoarea este in realitate chiar mai verde si merge bine cu acest colier galben. Ceea ce nu imi place la camasa este ca se sifoneaza repede, in rest cred ca a fost o achizite buna.
Am combinat tinuta cu gentuta mea si pot sa zic ca tinuta este mai draguta impreauna cu ea. Are un model frumos, pielea este moale si o puteti gasi pe site in diferite culori precum roz, albastru, verde deschis etc.
Necklace/Colier: Sammydress
Earrings/Cercei: Random Store
Bracelet&Ring/Bratara&Inel: HERE
Blouse/Camasa: Takko
Belt/Curea: Random Store
Jeans/Blugi: C&A
Purse/Poseta:HERE
Shoes/Pantofi: HERE
 
 
 
In the end I just wanted to show you some desing of sandals that caught my eye lately and that I think would be perfect for the next period. 
If you could choose a favorite which one would you choose: 1,2,3 or 4? Also what do you think about my outfit? 

Va las la sfarsit cu niste modele de sandale care mi-au atras atentia si care cred ca ar merge bine in perioada urmatoare.
Daca ar fi sa alegeti o pereche favorita pe care ati alege-o: 1,2,3 sau 4 ? De asemenea ce parere aveti despre tinuta mea? 
 
All the best,
Anca 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu