sâmbătă, 28 septembrie 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 5. Inspired by a country

Today we are inspired by a country, although yesterday I had no clue what to do, last night I had the idea to be inspired by Egypt, hieroglyphs... I always was fascinated by their history...so now here it is on my nails.

Astazi suntem inspirati de o tara, desi ieri nu aveam habar despre ce o sa fac, azi noapte am avut idea sa fac despre Egipt, hieroglife...eu intotdeauna am fost fascinata de istoria lor...asa ca acuma o am pe unghiile mele.
 Nail polishes used/Oje folosite:
-Moyra 71
-Esssence 03 A piece of forever
 
  The themes that follow/ Temele care urmeaza :
 
I hope you like my design. What country would you choose?

Sper ca va place medelul meu. Ce tara ati fi ales voi?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu