duminică, 27 octombrie 2013

Green between the yellow shades of autumn

I hope you missed me, because I am back with a series of outfits.  It was so sunny and warm outside I didn't even need a jacket. I only get the chance during weekend to take long walks with my boyfriend and do some photos for the blog, because during the week I am really busy with school so I mostly post manicures.

Sper ca v-a fost dor de mine, deoarece m-am intors cu o serie de tinute. A fost asa senin si cald afara incat nici nu am avut nevoie de geaca. Doar in weekend am sansa sa ma plimb cu prietenul meu si sa fac poze pentru blog, deoarece in timpul saptamani sunt foarte ocupata cu scoala asa ca postez in mare parte manichiuri.
Let's see what I wore... a blouse I really like that I received from Turkey, although in general I do not like sequins applications, I really like this one...I do not know why, maybe because the base is black.

Sa vedem ce am purtat...o blusa care imi place mult, pe care am primit-o din Turcia, desi in general nu imi plac cele cu paiete, chiar imi place asta...nu stiu de ce, poate pentru ca baza este neagra.
 
 
 
 
Blouse : Random store
Jeans: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Rings and things
For the jewelry part I wore Large Owl Necklace, until now I wasn't so atracked by this all owl shaped jewelry, but I kind of like this one, it is kind of cute, but I would have liked it to be a little longer, like beneath the breasts.

In legatura cu bijuteriile am purtat un colier sub forma de bufnita, pana acum nu prea am fost atrasa de bijuteriile in forma de bufnita, dar imi place acesta, e destul de cute, insa mi-ar fi placut sa fie un pic mai lung, cam sub sani.

How is your weekedn so far? What do you think about my outfit ? Or about the necklace?

Cum e weekend-ul pana acuma? Ce parere aveti de tinuta mea? Sau despre colier?
All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu