marți, 15 octombrie 2013

Autumn and Winter Nail Art Challenge: 11. It's Time for Red & Black

I know that lately I haven't posted the nail challenges, but I had some work to do, I also cut my nails a lot and didn't had the mood or the inspiration to participate. Hopefully I am going to return in my normal rutine, I am sad I missed the ending from the technique challenge...Today it is time for another themes from the autumn and winter challenge, black & red.
Stiu ca in ultima vreme nu am mai participat la colaborarile de unghiute, dar am avut niste treaba, mi-am taiat unghiile destul de mult si nu aveam dispozitia sau inspiratie sa particip. Sper ca am revin la rutina normala, sunt trista ca am ratat sfarsitul colaborari tehnicilor...Astazi e timpul pentru o noua postare din serie de toamna si iarna, rosu si negru.

 The design is simple, some black nails with red glitter on top and two nails with rhinestones.

Modelul este simplu, niste unghii negre cu sclipici rosu pe deasupra si doua unghii cu pietre.
 
 

 Nail polishes used/Oje folosite:
-Red glitter
-Moyra top coat
-Farmasi
-Moyra 
Here are the themes/Acestea sunt temele: 






8. Inspired by weather

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu