marți, 4 februarie 2014

Green in the middle of winter

Winter is not all about dark colors and a lot of layers of clothes, you can bring pops of color to brighten your day. With this tought my mind I pulled and outfit and took a photos that I hope you like.

Iarna nu inseamna doar culori inchise si o multime de straturi de haine, puteti aduce un strop de culoare ca sa va insenineze ziua.  Cu acest gand in minte am alcatuit un outfit si am facut niste poze care sper sa va placa.



Sweather: HERE
SunGlasses: HERE
Necklace: HERE
Belt: Random Store
Clutch:HERE
Dress: Takko
Tights: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann

The outfit, well the sweater I showed you in another outfit post, I like it and it is a great aquisition. From Oasap I also got this beautifull necklace, that doesn't want to cooperate when it comes to pictures, I arranged it a couple of times and the middle rock still is with the back...

Tinuta, pai puloverul pe care vi l-am aratat intr-un alt post, care imi place si cred ca e o achizite buna. De la oasap am primit acest colier superb, care nu vrea sa coopereze cand e vorba de poze, l-am aranjat de cateva ori si tot piatra din mijloc e cu spatele...



When I ordered my yellow neon clutch from Oasap, I haven't taught exactly with what I would combine it and when I received it I was wondering what was in my had at that moment. I took a moment, wondered through my wardrobe and I have my combination. Even if it is winter, you can also pull of neon colors and this clutch will be great during spring and summer.

Cand am comandat acest plic galben neon de la Oasap, nu m-am gandit exact cu ce o sa il combin si cand l-am primit m-am gandit ce a fost in mintea mea atunci. Am stat putin, m-am uitat prin dulap si cred ca am gasit combinatia. Chiar daca este iarna, putem merge pe culori neon si acest plic este bun mai ales primavara si vara.
I just got a new pair of sunglasses from firmoo, I like it and the design is great. More about them in another post.

Tocmai am primit o noua pereche de ochelari de soare de la firmoo, imi plac si design-ul e foarte frumos. Mai multe despre ei intr-un alt post.

What do you think about my outfit? Do you like the neon clutch?


Ce parere aveti despre tinuta? Va place plicul neon?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu