miercuri, 19 iunie 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 5. Warm

Hi. Today is another post from the Untried Polish Challenge, warm colors. I am not going to say much, because I am very tired...today was my first day at the internship and I also have exams...

Buna. Astazi este randul unei noi postari din seria ojelor neincercate, culori calde. Acesta nu o sa fie un post lung, deoarece sunt foarte obosita...astazi a fost prima mea zi de practica si inca mai am si examene...


I just got home and did my nails quickly with two polishes that I bought recently. Even though I didn't had any idea, I really like the outcome. I started with the base color, is such a nice worm color and I thought that it would go well with some yellow...so here is the manicure.

Tocmai am ajuns acasa si mi-am facut repede manichiura cu doua oje care le-am cumparat recent. Chiar daca nu aveam nici o idee, imi place rezultatul. Am inceput cu o culoare de baza si m-am gandit ca ar merge bine cu niste galben...asa ca iata manichiura.

If you like you can see my manicures from the other themes that I participated/Dacă doriți puteți vedea abordările la celelalte teme la care am participat: 

1. One color 2. Two colors 3. Three colors
4. Neutral

Do not forget to check out what the other girls did/ Nu uitați să vedeți ce au facut celelalte fete: 
 
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu