sâmbătă, 18 mai 2013

Challenge 18 : Inspired by a pattern

Hello. I hope you are having a nice Saturday and that you will enjoy the manicures that I have prepared for today theme, inspired by a pattern. This is a hard theme, I hope that my manicures will be appropiate  cause I really like how they turned out.

Buna. Sper ca aveti o sambata frumoasa si sper sa va placa manicurile care le-am pregatit pentru tema de azi, inspirata de un pattern. Este o tema grea, sper ca manicurile mele vor fi potrivite pentru ca mie imi plac cum au iesit.
Nail polishes used/Oje folosite

And the second model/Si al doilea model

Nail polishes used/Oje folosite


If you like you can see my manicures from the other themes that I participated: Dacă doriți puteți vedea abordările la celelalte teme la care am participat: 
Challenge 13 : Blue Nails

Do not forget to check out the work of the other girls/ Nu uitați să vedeți și opera celorlalte fete din colaborare:  




All the best,
  Anca    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu