vineri, 18 ianuarie 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational


(It is also in english)Astăzi am ieșit în oraș cu dorința de a îmi cumpără și eu un ruj nude și am umblat prin diverse magazine, testând tot ce am găsit și într-un final m-am decis, am luat rujul nr 715 Choco Cream de la Maybelline New York  Color Sensational.
Today I went out with a desire to buy myself a nude lipstick and I went to different shops, testing everything I could find and finally I decided, I took Choco Cream Lipstick No 715 from Maybelline New York Sensational color. 






Îmi place foarte mult nuanța, având în vedere că doream ceva mai discret, de zi și un plus mare este faptul că e foarte hidratant și miroase foarte frumos.

I love the color, since I wanted something more discreet for the day and a big plus is that it is very moisturizing and smells very nice.


Voi aveți produse din această gamă de la Maybelline, dacă da ce părere aveți?

Do you have products of this series from Maybelline, if so what do you think about them?


All the best,
Anca





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu