marți, 13 mai 2014

Silver

When I received the stamping plates I was waiting from Moyou my nails broke, so when I have xxl plates I have small nails...that is not a problem, I just love them and since I received them all of my manicures included them.

Cand am primit placutele pe care le asteptam de la Moyou mi s-au rupt unghiile, asa ca am imagini mari si unghii mici...acest lucru nu este o problema, pur si simplu iubesc placutele si le folosesc la toate manichiurile mele de atunci.
 For today's design I used China Glaze as base and then stamped with moyra silver nail polish an image from moyou london back to the 70's -03 plate. I decided to do a more bling bling nail with Golden Rose Jolly Jewels.

Pentru modelul de astazi am folosit China Glaze ca model de baza si am stampilat cu oja argintie moyra un model de pe placuta moyou london back to the 70's -03. Am decis sa fac o unghie mai bling bling cu Golden Rose Jolly Jewels.

Romwe News:

Click here to vote for your Queen>>http://www.romwe.com/index.php?main_page=product_pk&source=1036jnhs

 Vote tips:
1. Register to like your queen
2. The one gets more likes will get queen price:
   Black Raider:  $19.99(50%off)
   Sunny Spiker:  $24.99(50%off)
3. Time to vote:  5.13—5.14
4. Queen will come out on 9:00 AM(GMT), 5.15


 All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu